Jerusalem Private Tour
On your private tour of Jerusalem you will entrance to the gate of holy city Jerusalem with a professional guide. We will walk in the alleys where Jesus walked, and stop at various stations connected with his life. Visit the Old City through the Dung Gate and stop at the Western Wall, the most sacred place to Jews today. We will experience the local market independently and absorb the holiness of the holy places of the Christianity and Judaism.
- Private tour of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Explore the Garden of Gethsemane, King David’s Tomb, Western Wall, Jewish Quarter and Church of All Nations.
- Christians, Jews, and Muslims alike will appreciate some of the world’s holiest sites.
- Skip organizing the itinerary and hear a guide provide religious and historical insight.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address.
The morning begins with a tour to the Mount of Olives, and we will see the stunning beauty of the Old City and the Temple Mount. 2,000 years ago, it was Jesus who looked at the same landscape from exactly the same place. We will march together towards the Church of Agony and the Gardens of Gethsemane. Then walking through the Dung Gate toward the most sacred area for Jews today - The Western Wall. We will absorb the atmosphere of the place and explore this fascinating area.
After visiting the Western Wall, we will continue through the alleys of the Old City towards the Crusader Church of St. Anne. In the church we will see pools of Bethesda. In this place, according to the Gospel of John, Jesus cured the " man who was sick for thirty-eight years " (5: 11-13). After the church tour, we will walk in the stations of the Cross, also known as 'Via Dolorosa'. We will step on the same stones where Jesus Christ walked, until we will reach our final stop - Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
After the church tour, you will be given free time to tour the famous market of the old town, where you can buy fascinating local accessories and along the Byzantine Cardo. Back at the Biblical times, it was the main road of the old city, and still, until these very days, the road is functioning as an active shopping alley. After the free time, we will go through the Zion gate to one of Jerusalem's most famous landmarks - Mount Zion. There we will see burial place of King David and the room of the Last Supper. The day we end with a visit to the Church of Peter Gallicantu, with a final stop in the Garden Tomb.
- 10 hour guided tour led by a fully qualified and licensed tour guide ($40 applies for each additional hour)
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $135 applies.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Guide in French, Spanish, German and Russian in available for additional $75.
- Recommended comfortable walking shoes and water.
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.