Masada and Dead Sea Private Tour
Explore Masada and Dead Sea with professional private guide. Start your tour by descending into the Jordan Valley on the the way to historical Masada. Visit in Masada with cable car and see the well preserved archaeological excavations, including a synagogue, bath house and store rooms.visit the natural springs at Ein Gedi and learn the story of King David and King Saul. Our next stop at the caves of Qumran where the two-thousand-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. We finish our tour on the Dead Sea to float in the water and cover your bodies in the mineral rich muds.
- Private tour of Historical sites Masada and Dead Sea.
- Enjoy a relaxing swim in the Dead Sea and float in the water.
- Explore Masada with cable car and see the well preserved archaeological excavations.
- Travel in comfort with an air-conditioned vehicle.
Our spectacular journey for this day start through the ancient Judean desert, in the same way that the Israelites walked when they first came to the land of Israel. We will see the impressive mountains of Jordan and the Old City of Jericho until we reach our first stop - Masada.
With an electric cable car, we will climb up to the edge of the mountain, watching other climbers struggling with the walking of the grueling snake path. Masada is an ancient Jewish fortress unparalleled in the landscape of the Land of Israel. From this stronghold the Jews fought against the Romans, while they besieged them around the mountain and deprived them of all supplies of water and food. The citadel is beautifully preserved and can be found in its residents' quarters, the local synagogue, the bathhouse, the large swimming pool and other unusual findings discovered by Israeli archaeologists. In this way we will be able to experience for a moment the nature of the life that the Masada Jews lived before and under the siege of the mountain.
After that, we will descend from Masada and continue toward Ein Gedi. In this historical place, it is described that King David took a refugee and hid him from the anger of King Saul ( Sam 24:1). In Ein Gedi, we will see beautiful waterfalls and pools of sweet and salted water alike.
Our tour will continue to the famous Qumran Caves - where archaeologists have discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls. From there, to the Dead Sea resort where we will enjoy flooding on the salt water, treatments with the mud of the sea and the warm Mediterranean sun. Before returning to the hotel, we will bathe in fresh water in order to clean ourselves from the salts and the mud.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- A fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by a new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $135 applies.
- Guide in French, Spanish, German and Russian in available for additional $75.
- Recommended comfortable walking shoes, water, hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.