Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour
This is a private tour with professional guide to Nazareth and the Galilee region. We start our tour in Nazareth we visit the Church of the Annunciation, he Church of St. Joseph and the carpentry store. from there we continue through to the Greek Orthodox Church and the adjoining well, and then to the Greek Catholic church. Visit in Cana, where Jesus performed the miracle of turning water into wine. Then visit the many miracle sites of the Sea of Galilee including, the Capernaum, the Benedictine Church, Mensa Christi, Mount of Beatitudes, and finish your tour with baptized in the Yarden River.
Our private tour will focus on Nazareth and the Galilee region of Israel. Traditionally, this area is considered a region with a magnificent Christian heritage and it is full of Christian sites and sites of interest to the Christian community.
We will begin our daily tour in Nazareth. Nazareth is home to a variety of events that took place during Biblical times. The tour will start at Church of Annunciation. In this holy place, the angel Gabriel appeared before Mary (Luke 1:26). Next to the church, there is the Church of St. Joseph and the carpentry shop. We will visit these two places as well.
After this we will continue the tour with a visit to the Greek orthodox church. The tour will continue to the place where Jesus was rejected – to Mount of Precipitation, in a place where the Bible describes that: “They lead him to the brow of the hill … that they may throw him down” (Luke 4: 28-30). From this point, we will be able to observe one of the most beautiful places in Israel – Emek Izrael. The valley blooms and green almost year-round and is home to millions of migratory birds. From the vantage point, we will continue towards Cana. There, it is described that Jesus performed the miracle of turning water into wine. We will feel the special atmosphere in this place and try to connect to the feelings that accompanied Jesus in carrying out the miracle.
Later we will continue towards the Old City of Tiberias. Today, the city is a center of vibrant and flourishing life, thus continuing its glorious past as an impressive business and social center located at the foot of the Sea of Galilee. We will sail along the Sea of Galilee, in the same place where Jesus is said to have performed a miracle and walked on water. We’ll continue our trip to visit the Capernaum, the home of Peter and the nearby Benedictine Church, where Jesus multiplied the loaves and fish, and then onto Mensa Christi, where Jesus made his final revelation.
Continue along the shore to the Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount (Mat 5), and then on to Yardenit, where we will have a one of kind opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River.
Assuming we will remain with long enough time for the daily tour, we can choose to climb the special Mount Tavor. The mountain stands firm in a relatively flat environment and thus shows many spreads. Then we will continue to the Church of the Transfiguration, the remains at Bethsaida and to Megiddo, where you will see the plain of Armageddon.
The tour is customized for you. Together we will decide which sites are more interesting to us and which are less on the day, and thus we will build an exciting and sacred program together.
Pickup Places and Prices
|From||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
|Sun S||Mon M||Tue T||Wed W||Thu T||Fri F||Sat S|
- Fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $135 applies
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Baptism with a priest in the Jordan River (Yardenit) – Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest. A traveler who wants to be baptized with a priest, will contact Yardenit site and coordinate it with them in advance. The estimated visit time in Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services