Jerusalem and Bethlehem Private Tour
Start your tour with professional guide to explore the holiest sites for Christianity Jerusalem and Bethlehem, this is a fascinating day tour which begins in Holy Jerusalem to visit the Mount of Olives, looking down at the Old City and the Temple Mount. See the Garden of Gethsemane Walk past the Armenian Quarter to the Jewish Quarter and Western Wall. Follow the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. from there we going to neighboring Bethlehem hometown of King David and birthplace of Jesus. Visit the Manger Square and walk to the Church of Nativity and descend to the grotto, the place where Jesus was laidn the manger. visit the Catholic church of St. Catherine, the Greek church, the Milk Grotto where Mary fed Jesus and Shepherd's Fields we will feel the biblical characters come to life.
- Receive the undivided attention of a private guide on this private tour.
- Guided tour of the popular Holy Land sights by local experts.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Church of Nativity and Western Wall.
- See world famous religious and historical landmarks of Jerusalem's Old City.
We will open the morning on this unusual tour with a first stop on the Mount of Olives. Traditionally, the Mount of Olives Jewish Cemetery is an ancient observer over the Old City alleys and the beautiful Temple Mount.
After the cemetery stop, we will travel together to the Gardens of Gethsemane along the Church of All Nations. From there, we turn toward the Kidron Valley. In the valley, we will see the tomb of a Ben Hazir, Yad Avshalom and the well-preserved tomb of Zechariah. From there we will continue our tour to Mount Zion and the Dormition Church. In this historic and important place, it is believed it have held the upper room, or, more commonly, the Last Supper Room.
We will continue to explore the tomb of King David, which is a sacred and exciting place for millions of people all around the world. From there, to one of the places that make Jerusalem such a fascinating city - the Old City. We will walk along the sidewalks of the magnificent Zion Gate and continue straight into the fascinating Armenian Quarter. Walking along the Byzantine Cardo, tread on which the heroes of the Bible and many more marched on daily we will feel the spiritually all over. Today, this area is full of different stores that sell local products of the three religions that are represented in the city. You can find Judaica products next to Christians and Muslims ones.
Soaking up the atmosphere of holiness, we will walk directly to Via Dolorosa, the famous way Jesus walked. We will stop at the various stations on his journey, and finish our walk at the Holy Sepulcher, which was built above the grave of Jesus. We won't leave the old city before we enjoyed a free time in the stores in order to purchase special souvenirs for ourselves, our family and friends.
We will continue with our tour to Bethlehem, where a local guide will meet us and lead us through Manger Square, to the Church of the Nativity to witness the original Byzantine mosaic floor. We will continue with a visit to the birthplace of Jesus and see an altar dedicated to the three wise men. The tour will stop on the grotto attached to the Crusader Church dedicated to St. George Catherine and the small Armenian chapel of the Kings (Magi).
The final stop on your private tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem is to enjoying the colorful panels on the walls of the tent-shaped chapel depicting the early life of Jesus in Shepherd's field.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- A fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by a new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies.
- Visit in Bethlehem may require a change of vehicle as well as a local Palestinian guide.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Passport compulsory.
- Recommended comfortable walking shoes and water.
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.