Caesarea, Haifa and Acre Private Tour
Explore the Mediterranean coast with professional private guide. We start the tour in ruins around Caesarea Explore the excavated buildings, bathhouses, ancient port, arena and amphitheater. We continue to Acre to visit archaeological sites and to Explore the secret tunnels before heading to Haifa. We continue north to Haifa to visit the Bahai gardens and to see panoramic views of Haifa. our last stop will be at Rosh Hanikra where you will descend by cable car to visit the unforgettable grottoes.
- Private tour of Caesarea, Acre, Haifa and Rosh Hanikra.
- Explore the excavated buildings, bathhouses, ancient port of Caesarea.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Haifa bay and the Bahai gardens.
Today's tour will be about the famous and beautiful coastline of the Land of Israel. We will focus on ancient places with magnificent beaches: Caesarea, Haifa and Acre. These places are historical and have a history of thousands of years. We will experience the current atmosphere in the place alongside learning about its history.
Our first stop on this day is the port town of Caesarea. In this town King Harold built a port to glorify Emperor Augustus. After years in which Caesarea flourished and thrived both economically and culturally under King Harold in the Byzantine period, Arabs destroyed its beauty and only years later was rebuilt by the crusaders. We will see the famous amphitheater of the place, its spectacular beaches and try to feel the tranquility experienced by the local residents. In addition, we will also investigate the ruins of the Caesarea port.
Next stop - Acre. Acre is a flourishing Israeli city with a rich past. Back at the time the Crusaders would settle here until they were forced to leave in the 13th century. We will explore the city, look at the old court and the famous columns of Acre, which present the buildings style of design that was used at the time. Until recently, these findings were hidden underground and were discovered only in recent years as a result of archaeological excavations. Acre stables that were in use at the time, the latrines and the hiding tunnels intended to protect the city can also be found during our day trip. In Acre, we will stroll through the local Arab markets and buy souvenirs and goodies.
The next stop - Haifa. Haifa is a unique city in the Middle Eastern landscape. It lies at the foot of Mount Carmel and a visit that offers a spectacular view of a mountain near a sea. An extraordinary sight. From the mountain we can see the keys of the special Bahaims Temple. This temple is one of the most beautiful that can be found in the provinces.
Accompanied by our private guide, we will continue to the northernmost point in Israel - Rosh Hanikra. There we will be able to see the northern border of the State of Israel, the border with Lebanon. The UN controls the border and we will see its soldiers patrolling there. Then we will take a cable car down the mountain side to explore the beautiful natural grottoe, and by that we will finish the 7th day of our trip.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- A fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by a new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $135 applies.
- Guide in French, Spanish, German and Russian in available for additional $75.
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.