Nachalat Binyamin Graffiti and Street Art Tour
Join us on a tour of one of Tel Aviv’s prominent neighbourhoods – Nahalat Binyamin. Located in the centre of Tel Aviv, Nahalat Binyamin is famous for its narrow lanes, eclectic buildings and remarkable street art culture. Walk through the leafy neighbourhood and stop to watch the local street performers, visit the charming sidewalk cafes and take a trip to one of Israel’s largest arts and crafts fair on Tuesdays and Fridays. The narrow laneways of Nahalat Binyamin are made up of incredible architecture – a diverse mix of art-deco, BauHaus and modernistic buildings, all beaming with character. Creativity is at the heart of Nahalat Binyamin. Talented street artists are provided the tools to create artistic masterpieces and captivating murals on the walls of the neighbourhood, each flaunting their own style and uniqueness. Come and discover Tel Aviv’s rich history and uncover more of what Nahalat Binyamin has to offer.
Meet your local tour guide before setting off to explore Nahalat Binyamin – Tel Aviv’s well known creative neighbourhood. Start with a walk down the popular pedestrian street and the adjoining thoroughfares, famous for its historic buildings and art-deco houses. Your guide will uncover the history of Nahalat Binyamin and the incredible stories behind the unique architecture. Continue through the neighbourhood, past the sidewalk cafes, restaurants and clothing stores before you arrive at the heart of the street art. Your guide will talk about the different artists, their unique styles and the significant role creativity plays in the culture of Tel Aviv. Take time to wander through the murals and see how some of Israel’s top artists use their incredible skill of art to cleverly express their views on key themes including society and politics. The walls are dressed full of incisive graffiti – some humorous, some proactive and others intriguing. A tour of Nahalat Binyamin is a must to discover the creative culture of Tel Aviv.
Pickup Places and Prices
|From||Pick up time||Price|
|Sun S||Mon M||Tue T||Wed W||Thu T||Fri F||Sat S|
- English-speaking guide
- Permanent exhibition
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Meeting Time: 11:30 AM (Saturday)
- Meeting point: “Hamalabia”, 28, Gedera Street, Tel Aviv
- Tour duration – 1.5 hours
- Tips optional
- The tour is available on a private basis with special additions, upon request.
- Daily tours schedule (Day & time) is subject to change in accordance with government guidelines for travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 1 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification on the day of the tour
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services