Tel Aviv Bike Tour
If you are planning on seeing the city of Tel Aviv in a unique way then a bike tour is your best bet. With the help of a two-wheel transport, you’ll be able to visit plenty of places, avoid rush-hour traffic and roam around Tel Aviv as if you are a local. Come together with us on this bicycle tour to explore and experience the lively atmosphere, enjoy the fantastic weather and see all the landmarks and monuments of Tel Aviv. This bike tour with the help of a guide won’t allow you to miss any part of Tel Aviv and is an eco-friendly way to enjoy sightseeing.
As soon as you meet your guide, the Tel Aviv bike tour kicks off and you are provided with a rental bike. You are also given a bike lock and a bike helmet and the tour begins with a ride through the city’s alley and streets.
You ride on the bike paths present in Tel Aviv and wander into the luscious green parks. Get the hang of the local history and the Bauhaus architecture displayed in Tel Aviv while your guide briefs you in about little-known characteristics of the city. You will continue the bike ride along the beachfront boulevard and learn all about the beaches of Tel Avivs; these include a beach for homosexuals, a dog-only beach, a beach made for sreligious eople and more. This boulevard merges with the historic port of Tel Aviv, which has been repurposed and restored as a trading and recreational area.
Visit the central park of Tel Aviv which is known as the Yarkon Park and cycle your bike along the Yarkon River that flows through it. Take a look at the trees, lawns, gardens and sports amenity to see what makes it a crowded spot for the locals. Ride down the Rothchild Boulevard to catch a glimpse of the tree-lined down along the side of the avenue. The locals here tend to enjoy playing chess and riding bikes whereas Israeli celebs can be recognized in the trendy cafes present. This boulevard has historical roots due to the presence of Independence Hall; this is where the Declaration of Independence for Israel was signed in the year 1948.
This bike tour further takes you on the street of Ibn Gvirol where the wide sidewalks are filled with cafes, bars, stores and even residential buildings. When you reach the Rabin Square, you will spot the memorial built for Yitzchak Rabin, the Prime Minister who was put to death in 1995. Get off the main streets and follow the tour into the bystreets and lanes where you will see the areas that tourists tend to miss.
Enjoy the picturesque neighborhoods, local hang-outs and the attractive Tel Aviv’s graffiti. This is a city designed for bicycling and has an outdoor culture where locals make use of bikes as a means for transport. If you want a taste of the lively atmosphere and experience Tel Aviv to its fullest then a bike is what you need.
Pickup Places and Prices
|From||Pick up time||Price|
|Sun S||Mon M||Tue T||Wed W||Thu T||Fri F||Sat S|
- English-speaking guide
- Electric or regular bike provided or bring your own
- Bike lock
- Bike rental for the full day
- Food and drinks
- Meeting Time: 11:00 AM (Sun-Thu)
- Meeting point: Ben Yehuda 13, Tel Aviv
- The tour is available on a private basis with special additions, upon request.
- Daily tours schedule (Day & time) is subject to change in accordance with government guidelines for travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 1 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification on the day of the tour
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services