Israeli Street Food Tour
Take a stroll around Tel Aviv’s streets with a local guide who knows where to find the best street meals. In Tel Aviv’s culture, food is very significant. Israelis are passionate about food! Especially delicious soul meal that is available on every street corner. This tour will introduce you to popular Israeli street dishes such as hummus and falafel.
Discover the exquisite spices used in classic Tel Aviv street delicacies like sabich. The majority of Israeli street snacks did not originate in Israel but were brought in by immigrant ethnic groups. Your tour guide will take you to the best food stalls on Tel Aviv’s streets, share with you the local culinary anecdotes, and explain the traditional and non-traditional dishes enjoyed on the streets of Tel Aviv.
Explore Tel Aviv’s street food traditions on this tour. Having met with your tour guide, take a stroll down King George Street, Tel Aviv’s hippest gourmet street. Hipster bars, well-known chef restaurants, unique book stores, and one-of-a-kind boutiques abound in King George.
It’s also known for having some of the best street food in the world. Your tour guide will enlighten you about the most famous street delicacies in Tel Aviv. You’ll discover how ethnic groups from North Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East emigrated to Israel and brought their local recipes with them.
And how these diverse flavors have come together to create some of Israel’s most popular street delicacies. You’ll hear tales about the local culinary scene and get a taste of some of Israel’s incredible street food. Your tour will take you to some of Tel Aviv’s most well-known food vendors.
You’ll pause to try tasty delights like Sabich, an Iraqi sandwich with eggplant, boiled egg, tahini, and more. Falafel, an iconic Middle Eastern “fast food,” is Israel’s most famous street meal. You’ll have experienced true Israeli staples and eaten at popular local street food stalls by the end of this street food tour.
Pickup Places and Prices
|From||Pick up time||Price|
|Sun S||Mon M||Tue T||Wed W||Thu T||Fri F||Sat S|
- English speaking guide
- 4 food tastings at authentic street food stands (sabich, falafel, Israeli street food), 1 drink, and 1 dessert
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- Bottled water
- Meeting Time: 11:30 AM (Monday & Tuesday)
- Meeting point: “Mifgash Haosher”, King George St 105, Tel Aviv
- Tour duration – 2 hours
- Tips optional
- Return details: Gedera St 28, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- The tour is available on a private basis with special additions, upon request.
- Daily tours schedule (Day & time) is subject to change in accordance with government guidelines for travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 1 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification on the day of the tour
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services