Golan Heights Private Tour
Explore the Golan Heights with Private Tour Guide. We Start the tour with panoramic views from the Shalom Observatory. Continue on to Katzrin and discover an excavated city from the Talmudic period. Next stop you will have the choice to visit Mameluke Fortress of Kala’at Nimrod, ail at the Banias falls, The biblical city of Dan or the abandoned fortress atop of Mount Bental. this is your Private tour, so you decide.
We will start our private tour to the Golan Heights by ascending via Hamat Gader. Hamat Gader is located on the southern border of the Golan Heights and it is an amazing observation point overlooking the Yarmuk Valley.
The first stop – Mitzpe Shalom. From the observatory, you will watch the wonders of the Israeli land with a wide green area full of vegetation, animals and agricultural crops.
We will continue to what considered to be the capital of northern Israel - Katzrin. The city dates to the time of the Jewish Talmud and has been a rich cultural center ever since. We will tour the ancient city of Katzrin and encounter impressive antiquities alongside modern structures. The most impressive archeological objects are found in the museum which is located in Katzrin. Among them is a Chalcolithic dolmen. On the modern side of the tour of the city, we will spend the rest of the day at Ramat Ha-Golan winery. The wineries in this area are world famous and have very special taste and quality.
We'll continue to Mitzpe Gadot and we'll see the Syrian fortifications. After the Observatory, the choice is yours! You are the ones who will determine where we will go from here. There are many options:
- We are able to continue to Nimrod Fortress at the northern end of the Golan Heights.
- We can visit the Gamla area, where one of the most visited wines in Israel is produced. In this area, we can find ruins from 67 CE.
- We can walk along the Banias River. The stream has a beautiful water flow and can be enjoyed very much from the clean water.
- We can visit the Dan's community. There we will see antique house made out of clay and mud that served the local population long ago.
- You can ascend Mount Bental and from there to the observatory towards the impressive Syrian-Israeli border.
Thanks to our ability to tailor the tour to the hikers' request, we can get the most out of this amazing trip.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- A fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by a new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies.
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.