Jerusalem and Dead Sea Private Tour
On your private tour of Jerusalem you will entrance to the gate of holy city Jerusalem with a professional guide. We will walk in the alleys where Jesus walked, and stop at various stations connected with his life. Visit the Old City through the Dung Gate and stop at the Western Wall, the most sacred place to Jews today. We will experience the local market independently and absorb the holiness of the holy places of the Christianity and Judaism. Our next stop is Dead Sea we passing the Judean Desert, passing Jericho, to the northern coast of the Dead Sea to swim and float in the mineral rich waters and enjoy a mud bath.
- Private tour of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Float in the highly salinated waters of the Dead Sea and cover your bodies in the mineral rich mud.
- Learn about the city’s 4,000-year-old history.
- Meet your professional private tour guide at your hotel or private address.
We will open the day with climbing to the Mount of Olives, a place that has traditionally been a cemetery for the Jews of the Land of Israel. From there we can see the fascinating beauty of Jerusalem and the Old City.
From the mountain we will continue walking toward the Gardens of Gethsemane in order to visit the place where Jesus was arrested. We will continue walking through the Kidron Valley and enter the Old City through the famous Zion Gate. From the gate, we will start walking towards the decorated Armenian Quarter, which is spectacularly beautiful due to traditional construction that has been preserved for hundreds of years.
We will continue towards the lively Jewish Quarter through the Byzantine Cardo, a place that used to be the main shopping center of Jerusalem and today preserves this character and includes shops and stalls selling various products. We will visit the last remnant of the Jewish Temple - the Western Wall, which considered the holiest place for the Jewish people today. There will be free time in the Western Wall plaza to absorb some sanctity and the atmosphere of this place. We will see many Jews from all over the world who are excited when they come to this site and place notes with wishes in the cracks between the stones of the wall.
Continue with the private guide to the Christian Quarter. We will walk on the stones of the Via Dolorosa until we reach the Holy Sepulcher Church which is located above the famous tomb of Jesus. We will not leave the city before we stroll through the market and the various shops and buy souvenirs as we wish.
From there, to the lowest point in the world - the Dead Sea. Travel through the Judean Desert until we reach the famous sea which is known for its therapeutic qualities and attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year. We will stop at a point that represents the sea level (0'm) and from there we will continue to drive below it until we reach the lowest point on Earth.
The landscape that will reveal to us will be the Old City of Jericho on one side and the impressive Jordan Mountains on the other. Enjoys the unique qualities of the Dead Sea, in the wake of its many salts, and is floating on the water. Those who wish will be able to apply the famous Dead Sea mud, known for its ability to cure skin diseases. At the beach, we will enjoy the warm Israeli sun and lie down by the water until we return to our hotel to rest.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- A fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by a new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Recommended comfortable walking shoes, water, hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.