Caesarea, Zichron and Haifa Private Tour
This is a one-day private tour to Zichron Yaakov, Caesarea and Haifa. With a personal guide you will drive along the coast-line to the ancient Caesarea. We will also try Israel's first winery and learn about a mysterious small community – the Druze.
The tour begins in the direction of the ancient city of Caesarea. During the tour, we will explore the antiquities of the city that was developed by King Herod and was built as a Roman port city. Our private tour guide will tell us about the antiquities that can be found in this special city. We will tour the beautiful coastline while listening to explanations concerning houses, bathhouses, ritual baths, shops, Herod's temple, amphitheater, and other spectacular ancient city holds that can be found in this city. We will visit the fortress of the Crusaders, the Ottoman mosque that existed there, and the magnificent port that the city was glorified with.
The next stop - Zichron Yaacov. Zichron Yaacov is the southern village of Mount Carmel area. Today, the old colony is full of cafes and restaurants that seek to attract travelers from all over the country and even outside. This colony was founded in 1882 by the famous Baron Edmond de Rothschild. Many houses in this colony are designed in a distinctly European style and are spectacular in their beauty. These houses are unique in the landscape of the Land of Israel. We will stop at the Nili House, which served as a spy house during World War I. We will then continue to the ancient synagogue that dates to 1886.
The next stop - Carmel Winery - was founded in 1885 and is the first winery in Israel. after the winery we will continue towards Haifa and the Bahai gardens. from the vantage point, we will see the Haifa Bay, known for its breathtaking beauty. This observation point - on the edge of Mount Carmel - narrated that the Prophet Elijah which adopted a refugee during the Crusades era.
On the way back we will stop in the Druze village Dalit-el Carmel. this place will be an innovative and unique experience which is a combination of flavors, fragrances, and colors that we will enjoy in an extraordinarily way. The local market is fill with goods that can be bought by us. in this stop we will also learn about the customs and culture of the Druze people.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- A fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by a new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $135 applies.
- Guide in French, Spanish, German and Russian in available for additional $75.
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.