Jerusalem and Bethlehem Biblical Tour
Visit the Israel’s holiest and oldest sites. Bethlehem and Jerusalem are full of sites considered holy by a variety of religions, this day trip makes it possible to see many of them in just one day. Head to sites such as the Mount of Olives, Mount Zion, and the Western Wall along with a guide who give you a local perspective on the history of each famous site as you go.
- Full-day Holy Land tour of biblical sites in Bethlehem and Jerusalem.
- See Israel's most important churches and follow Jesus' path down the Via Dolorosa.
- Guide shares insightful commentary on Bethlehem's Christian landmarks.
- Entrance fees plus hotel pickup and drop-off from Jerusalem make it comprehensive.
Visit Jerusalem and other historic sites with Click Tours. This is not a journey to a destination but an adventure you live to remember. Experience Jerusalem, Bethlehem, the Basilicas, and giant church buildings with great religious significance, historic sites and other important Jewish traditions in just single journey.
This trip aims to take you on an adventure through the Byzantine Cardo; an ancient path in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem, where you will see the Wailing Wall (Kotel) and also get a chance to take a walk down the Way of Sorrow (Via Dolorosa); the route Jesus passed with the cross. During the trip, we will make some stops at several Stations of the Cross until we get famous to the Basilica of Holy Sepulcher where Jesus was crucified and buried.
One of the chosen destinations during the journey to Bethlehem will be the Church of the Nativity where Christ was born, the Mount of Olives, a chance to see the ancient Jewish cemetery where resurrection is expected to begin when the Messiah returns (Zach 14:4), the Temple Mount where the Holy Jewish Temple was once located, we pass next through the Zion Gate and the Garden of Gethsemane.
While on our planned trips to Bethlehem, you will also get to see the Church of All Nations, the Kidron Valley where the tombs of King Jehoshaphat, Absalom (son of David) and Hezir Family (Benei Hezir) is located, the Armenian Quarters, and the 1500-year-old excavated Byzantine Cardo which is now home to modern shops.
With a team of expert tour guides who are well conversant with the locations, our tour guides will also take you through the Jewish Quarter, Western Hall which initially belonged to the outer walls of the Holy Jewish Temple on Temple Mount for almost 2, 000 years and then a walk down the Way of Sorrow as it is customary for all pilgrims. You will get a chance to see the Manger Square and enter the 4th century Church of the Nativity (the oldest church in Israel) beneath which lies the Grotto of the Nativity (the location where the star indicated the birthplace of Jesus), altar dedicated to the Three Wise Men, the American Chapel of Kings or Magi, the Crusader Church and the St. Catherine Church where Jerome spent 30 years translating the Hebrew Bible into Latin (the Vulgate).
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
• Choose your tour language: English, Spanish, French or German.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Guaranteed departure!
• Business class option is available for upgrade and offers a small group size (maximum 19 people).
• This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
• Entering the Grotto of Nativity may not be possible in some instances due to time constraints, schedules and number of visitors.
• Booking is subject to terms and conditions.
Pickup Places and Prices
|From||Pick-up time||Large Group||Small Group|
Business class tours offer a smaller group size (maximum 21 people).
• Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
• Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 1 days in advance.
• Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification on the day of the tour.
• Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.