Highlights of Jordan
Explore the and Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in 4 days tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Visit the elaborate Roman city and its colonnaded streets, baths, and hill of the top Temple. Visit Petra, the red rock city and the ancient capital of the Nabateans from the 3rd century BC to the 2nd century AD. Visit Madaba to visit what remains of the Byzantine church. Move 10km to Mount Nebo, where Moses laid witness to the Promised Land. Go on a Jeep safari of the desert landscape, finding the Lawrence Spring and Khazali Canyon.
Leave Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and drive to the Sheikh Hussein border crossing to enter Jordan. We travel to Jerash, the city of Decapolis which sits 45km north of Amman in the heights of Gilad. We will tour the ancient Roman city including visits to the baths and the hill of the top Temple. Next, we drive to Amman for a tour of the Jordanian capital. Check-in to your hotel in Amman.
Begin the day with a drive to Mount Nebo, where Moses witnessed the Promised Land. See the Jordan Valley, Jericho, and the Dead Sea. We move through the Desert Highway to Wadi Musa, a village of Petra. In the city of Petra, you can walk or ride on horseback to the “Siq,” a canyon. Move through the canyon to the red rock city of the ancient capital of the Nabateans who existed there from the 3rd century B.C. to the 2nd century A.D. We will see the carved monuments of the Treasury, or El Khazne, the tomb of a Nabatean king, as well as the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar and more. Return to Wadi Musa and check-in to your hotel in Petra.
Drive south to the majestic mountains and stunning rock formations of Wadi Rum, which once mesmerized Lawrence of Arabia. Go on a Jeep safari of the desert landscape, finding the Lawrence Spring and Khazali Canyon. Then move north to Madaba to see the remains of a Byzantine church with a mosaic floor map, believed to be the oldest surviving mosaic cartographic depiction of the Holy Land and Jerusalem. Return to Amman for the night.
After breakfast, leave the hotel and drive to the border.
Cross the Jordan River and drive back to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Goodbye to Israel! Hope to see you again on your next visit.
We use a variety of hotels in each destination, so you may stay in a hotel different to that listed here. Hotels are selected closer to departure date; you will receive a confirmed list prior to your departure date.
Dates & Prices
Prices shown are per person in USD ($), Based on double occupancy. Get in touch with our expert team for a quote based on Single Traveler, Triple, Children, Special group discounts, or to tailor this itinerary.
|Start Date / End Date||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|02/09/2021 – 05/09/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|09/09/2021 – 12/09/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|16/09/2021 – 19/09/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|23/09/2021 – 26/09/2021||$820||$930||$1,080|
|30/09/2021 – 03/10/2021||$820||$930||$1,080|
|07/10/2021 – 10/10/2021||$820||$930||$1,080|
|14/10/2021 – 17/10/2021||$820||$930||$1,080|
|21/10/2021 – 24/10/2021||$820||$930||$1,080|
|28/10/2021 – 31/10/2021||$820||$930||$1,080|
|04/11/2021 – 07/112021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|11/11/2021 – 14/11/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|18/11/2021 – 21/11/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|25/11/2021 – 28/11/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|02/12/2021 – 05/12/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|09/12/2021 – 12/12/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|16/12/2021 – 19/12/2021||$780||$890||$1,030|
|23/12/2021 – 26/12/2021||$820||$930||$1,080|
|30/12/2021 – 02/01/2022||$820||$930||$1,080|
|06/01/2022 – 09/01/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
|13/01/2022 – 16/01/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
|20/01/2022 – 23/01/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
|27/01/2022 – 30/01/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
|03/02/2022 – 06/02/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
|10/02/2022 – 13/02/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
|17/02/2022 – 20/02/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
|24/02/2022 – 27/02/2022||$780||$890||$1,030|
- 3 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- All entrance fees & attractions as per tour itinerary
- Welcome & Assist at Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfers from/to Tel Aviv/Jerusalem major hotels on departure and return
(Return drop off also available at Ben Gurion Airport – depending on flight time)
(Flight departure time MUST be 23:00 or later)
- Transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with meals
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance
- Entry Visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border Taxes & Border Shuttle transfers – Israel & Jordan;
(approx. US$52 per person – paid on tour – subject to change)
- Any item, product or service not specifically listed under “Inclusions”
- Pre & Post Tour Accommodation
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances
- Between hotel and border in Israel are operated as transfers only with a driver – no guide/escort.
- Passengers should arrange their own travel, luggage and health insurance
- Click Tours Israel will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury
- Tours are conducted in English only
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services