Jordan Trip Experience
Explore the and Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in 3 days tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
Visit the elaborate Roman city and its colonnaded streets, baths, and hill of the top Temple. Visit Petra, the red rock city and the ancient capital of the Nabateans from the 3rd century BC to the 2nd century AD. Visit Madaba to visit what remains of the Byzantine church. Move 10km to Mount Nebo, where Moses laid witness to the Promised Land.
Begin by driving away from Tel Aviv toward the Sheikh Hussein border crossing to enter Jordan. Move to Jerash, the city of the Decapolis located 45km north of Amman in the bountiful heights of the Gilad. Visit the elaborate Roman city and its colonnaded streets, baths, and hill of the top Temple. Drive through to Amman for a city tour of the Jordanian capital. Overnight in Amman.
Enjoy a delicious early breakfast and leave the hotel to travel south toward Wadi Musa, the modern village of Petra. Enjoy a horseback ride to the “Siq” (canyon) and then travel on foot to Petra, the red rock city and the ancient capital of the Nabateans from the 3rd century BC to the 2nd century AD. Visit famous monuments like the Treasury, El Khazneh (a tomb of a Nabatean king), the field of tombs, obelisks, and the altar. From here you can view the entire red rock city.
Travel north to Madaba to visit what remains of the Byzantine church and an ancient mosaic floor map that is the oldest surviving cartographic depiction of the mosaic map of the Holy Land and Jerusalem. Move 10km to Mount Nebo, where Moses laid witness to the Promised Land. From this vantage point, you can see the Jordan Valley, Jericho, and the Dead Sea. Return to the border and onwards to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
We use a variety of hotels in each destination, so you may stay in a hotel different to that listed here. Hotels are selected closer to departure date; you will receive a confirmed list prior to your departure date.
- 2 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
(Due to availability, the 2nd night of accommodation may also be in Amman instead of Petra).
- All entrance fees & attractions as per tour itinerary
- Welcome & Assist at Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfers from/to Tel Aviv/Jerusalem major hotels on departure and return
(Return drop off also available at Ben Gurion Airport – depending on flight time)
(Flight departure time MUST be 23:00 or later)
- Transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with meals
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance
- Entry Visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border Taxes & Border Shuttle transfers – Israel & Jordan;
(approx. US$52 per person – paid on tour – subject to change)
- Any item, product or service not specifically listed under “Inclusions”
- Pre & Post Tour Accommodation
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances
- Between hotel and border in Israel are operated as transfers only with a driver – no guide/escort.
- Passengers should arrange their own travel, luggage and health insurance
- Click Tours Israel will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury
- Tours are conducted in English only
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services