Holy Land Galilee & Golan Tour
This 3 days package tour visits Caesarea and the Galilee. We drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea, once the Roman capital of the region; visit the excavations of the ancient city, the Roman theatre and aqueduct. Explore Acre and visit the remarkable underground Crusader City and crypt; walk through the Old City recognized by UNESCO as world heritage site , see spectacular views, the local market and harbor.
We will leave Tel Aviv and drive along the amazing coastline until we reach Caesarea. In the past, this port city was central to the Roman Empire. There are many antiquities in the city that were amazingly preserved from antiquity, from the impressive port to the theater that is active to this day, to the Roman warrior mikvahs, we will visit this beautiful site. From Caesarea, we will continue towards the Muhraka, the site of confrontation between Elijah and the prophets of Baal. Enjoying the view of the amazing Yizre’el Valley and the beautiful Lower Galilee. From there to the next stop – the city of Megiddo. Megiddo has became famous as the site of Armageddon. We will be impressed by the archeological findings in the city, learn about the ancient water supply system of the city and visit the site of the Biblical battle. Continue to Acre and visit the Crusader city. Walk through the streets of the old city which were recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural site. We will continue to the local market, which is full of all good, and to the active port in the city.
Start with a short tour to Tiberias. We will enjoy a boat ride in the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus walked on the water. Continue to the Yigal Alon Museum, one of the pioneers of the kibbutz movement, and visit ‘Jesus Boat’ – an ancient fishing boat from the first century that is displayed in the area. We will continue towards Ein Sheva, the site where the miracle of fish and loaves of bread took place. We will visit the Church of Multiplication with its 4th-century mosaic floor. Our next stop is Mount Nahum. This mountain is described as the place where Jesus delivered the sermon on the mount. We will continue our tour with the Banias Stream and finish with a tour in the Golan Heights.
Starting the day with a trip to Cana for a visit to the wedding church where Jesus turned water into wine. From there we will continue to the city of Nazareth and visit the Church of Annunciation, Joseph’s workshop and Mary’s well. Continue towards the Jardenit site. This site is known as the baptism site on the Jordan River. Next – Beit Shean. In this city, we will visit the archaeological site that was only recently opened to visitors from the general public. We will visit the ancient amphitheater and the famous Roman city.
- 2 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- All entrance fees & attractions as per tour itinerary
- Transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with meals
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance
- Any item, product or service not specifically listed under “Inclusions”
- Pre & Post Tour Accommodation
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances
- Passengers should arrange their own travel, luggage and health insurance
- Click Tours Israel will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury
- Tours are conducted in English only
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services