Treasures of Athens and Santorini
Experience the beauty of Greece with a guided tour that takes you to the Aegean Sea and the white houses of the Greek Islands. As you explore ancient sites, you’ll have the chance to learn about the history of Greece through guided visits to landmarks such as the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, and the Acropolis. You’ll also travel from the capital city of Athens to Santorini, a stunning island known for its breathtaking sunsets, cliffside restaurants, and charming cobblestone streets. Let us show you the best that Greece has to offer.
Welcome to Athens, the capital of Greece! On your first day, you’ll be transferred to your hotel after arriving and will have the rest of the day to do as you please.
On the second day, a knowledgeable guide will show you the highlights of Athens during a morning tour. You’ll see the Panathenaic Stadium, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian´s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University the National Library and the Constitution Square (Syntagma). The tour will end with a visit to the Acropolis, a symbol of democracy, education, and inspiration, followed by the Acropolis Museum (entrance fees included). The rest of the afternoon is yours to enjoy.
In the morning, you’ll be transferred to the port of Piraeus to take the ferry to the island of Santorini. Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel and will have the rest of the day to enjoy the island.
Day at leisure. There are many options to occupy your day here, from black sandy beaches and stunning sunsets, to the volcanic islands at Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni. You can hop on a half-day cruise there to also see the hot springs (complete with water that’s orange-colored) and you can even swim there. For couples, you can enjoy a romantic dinner on the rim of the caldera with a sight that you’ll remember forever.
You’ll be transferred to the port for your departure to Piraeus. Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel to relax and settle in.
This is the final day of the tour, which you’ll head over to Athens at the airport to say goodbye to beautiful Greece and the memories you’ve made on your vacation here.
We use a variety of hotels in each destination, so you may stay in a hotel different to that listed here. Hotels are selected closer to departure date; you will receive a confirmed list prior to your departure date.
- 5 Nights hotel accommodation in Athens and Santorini at 3 Star or 4 Star Hotels
- Half day Athens sightseeing Tour, English Speaking Guide / SIC Basis
- Ferry tickets Piraeus-Santorini (07:25-14:50) / Santorini-Piraeus (15:30-23:15) / Economy Class (Free seating)
- Entrance fees to the sites, during guided sightseeing tours
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure
- All transfers as mentioned in the program
- City Tax to be paid locally
- Drinks on meals
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Item, product or service not specifically listed under Included
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services