Jerusalem, Masada and Dead Sea Tour
This 3 days tour visits Jerusalem, Masada and the Dead Sea at the lowest point on Earth. Walk through Jerusalem’s Old City and visit iconic landmarks like the Wailing Wall and Holy Sepulchre Church then visit Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum. In Bethlehem visit the Nativity Church and see where Jesus was born. Drive south through stunning scenery to Masada and Dead Sea.
Drive to the Mount of Olives for an extraordinary panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem. Descend to the Old City and stop at the Tomb of King David and the Last Supper room on Mount Zion. Visit the Jewish Quarter of the Old City and walk along the Roman Cardo road until we reach the Western Wall. Walk through the Via Dolorosa until we will reach the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Next stop – Bethlehem. There we will view Rachel’s Tomb and visit the Church of Nativity and Manger’s Square.
Start the day of our tour to Israel Museum. Visit the Shrine of the Book, where the Dead Sea scrolls are housed, and the miniature model of Jerusalem during the Second Temple period. Continue to the Israeli parliament. Next, to the cemetery on Mount Herzl and Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum. Stop in the ultra-Orthodox neighborhood of Mea Shearim. In the neighborhood we will learn about the life of in this community. Next to an audio-visual show at the Tower of David Museum.
Start the morning with driving towards the Dead Sea through the Judean Desert. The Dead Sea is the lowest point in the world (400 meters below sea level). We will stop at the Qumran caves, where archaeologists have discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls. Next stop is Masada. Masada is a Jewish fortress from the Second Temple period. We’ll ascent the mountain using the cable car. Continue towards the Dead Sea and enjoy floating on water and spreading the Dead Sea’s mud on your body.
Dates & Prices
Prices shown are per person in USD ($), Based on double occupancy. Get in touch with our expert team for a quote based on Single Traveler, Triple, Children, Special group discounts, or to tailor this itinerary.
|Start Date / End Date||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|COMING SOON||COMING SOON||COMING SOON||COMING SOON|
- 2 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- All entrance fees & attractions as per tour itinerary
- Transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with meals
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance
- Any item, product or service not specifically listed under “Inclusions”
- Pre & Post Tour Accommodation
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances
- Passengers should arrange their own travel, luggage and health insurance
- Click Tours Israel will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury
- Tours are conducted in English only
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services