Caesarea, Haifa, Nazareth and Golan Heights Tour
This 3 days package tour visits Caesarea, Nazareth and the Golan Heights. Drive up the Mediterranean coast to Caesarea, an excavated ancient Roman port city. In Nazareth tour the Church of Annunciation. Stop at the Golan Heights for a tour, wine tasting and spectacular views.
Drive in the morning to the ancient Roman city of Caesarea. This city was a central port during the Crusader period. We will tour the ruins of the Roman period and see the ancient Roman amphitheater. Next to Megiddo. This city is the home of the Battle of Armageddon. In the city, we will see the ancient water supply system. From there to the Druze village of Daliyat al-Carmel. In the village we will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Later– we will ascent to Mount Carmel and enjoy panoramic view of Haifa Bay and the Bahá’ím Gardens.
We will start our day with a drive in the morning to the Jewish city of Safed. We will visit the ancient synagogue in the city and the local artists’ colony. Next- Golan Heights. We will tour Syrian bunkers, and see Quneitra and the Israeli city Katzrin. We will continue to taste wine in the Golan Winery and to “Golan Magic” for a multimedia display about the area.
We will start our morning with a drive to the city of Nazareth. We will visit the Church of the Annunciation. Next- the city of Tiberias. Visit Capernaum to see the ruins of the synagogue and octagonal Church of St. Peter. Visit Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus delivered the sermon on the mount. Drive through Beit Shean in the direction of Beit Alpha, mosaic floor in the ancient local synagogue.
Dates & Prices
Prices shown are per person in USD ($), Based on double occupancy. Get in touch with our expert team for a quote based on Single Traveler, Triple, Children, Special group discounts, or to tailor this itinerary.
|Start Date / End Date||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|COMING SOON||COMING SOON||COMING SOON||COMING SOON|
- 2 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- All entrance fees & attractions as per tour itinerary
- Transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Porterage at airport
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with meals
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance
- Any item, product or service not specifically listed under “Inclusions”
- Pre & Post Tour Accommodation
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances
- Passengers should arrange their own travel, luggage and health insurance
- Click Tours Israel will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury
- Tours are conducted in English only
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services