By making a reservation for a tour, all persons or organizations agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. The person or persons who have made a tour reservation are hereafter referred to as the ‘clients’. This document is hereafter referred to as the ‘terms’. The client agrees to be bound by these terms. In the case of minors, the legal parents or legal guardian must fill out the form and checkbox on their behalf. All clients registering for a Click Tours tour must fill out the online registration form, including the checkbox of acceptance of these terms. No agent, representative or client of Click Tours has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and Conditions.
2. Purchases made through website are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this Customer Agreement carefully before you (the customer) make reservations and/or purchase a tour and/or tour-related products listed.
3. These terms, by whomever it is made and wherever it is made, is subject to and shall be governed and construed according to Israeli law. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent and spirit of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts in resolving all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site. Use of this web site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all the provisions of these terms and conditions, including this paragraph. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement, to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
4. Click Tours does not accept any liability arising out of changes to itineraries, or any other matters relating to any tour, due to factors outside its control. These factors include (Including but not limited to) wars, strikes, weather, political disputes, border closures, delayed flights, etc. Any expenses incurred by the client arising out of these changes are for their own account.
Travel Documents & Authority on Tours
5. All clients must be in possession of health and personal injury insurance, a valid passport, together with any necessary visas or required vaccinations, and the client accepts full responsibility for obtaining the same. PLEASE NOTE: Any Insurance NOT INCLUDED!
We strongly recommends our customers acquire insurance covering medical, trip cancellation, and baggage, etc. Click Tours does not offer any travel arrangements. The tour products listed on Click Tours are operated by independent tour providers. We act as agent for providers of tours, transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodations. Click Tours shall be exempt from any liability in the event of an accident resulting in, but not limited to, loss or damage of properties, injury to people, death during trip, delays, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control. Settlements will ensue in accordance with rules set by airlines, hotels, buses, etc. You agree that Click Tours will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of a dispute or disagreement between you and any participating provider or a third party for anything that is in any way related to this site or the use of information contained in this site, and you hereby expressively waive any such claim against Click Tours and its owner, members, officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, agents and representatives. Click Tours suggests that due to the Cancellation Policy for your tour and the unexpected events that can possibly occur, your party would benefit from purchasing Travel Insurance for your reservation.
6. Any information or advice given by Click Tours or its agents with regard to the above is given in good faith, but Click Tours can accept no responsibility for the information given.
7. Should a client be refused entry to Israel, the West Bank, Jordan, Egypt or any part thereof due to incorrect or incomplete documentation, Click Tours will not be held liable for any costs of such delays or repatriation costs for the client.
8. During any tour should a client, in the sole opinion of Click Tours or its duly authorized representative, be considered unsuitable for the tour, due to being in contravention of any customs or laws of Israel or other countries, or by reason of causing inconvenience or annoyance to other clients, drivers, or tour guides, then Click Tours may disqualify and expel the tour client and return the client, at their expense, to the point of departure prior to the end of the tour.
Click Tours will not be liable to make any refund to the client, and no other liability by Click Tours to the client will arise.
9. The client accepts that at all times that the decisions of the Israeli Authorities or IDF, the Palestinian Authority, the Authorities of any other relevant state, the Tour Operator, or Others, will be final on all matters likely to endanger the safety and well being of the client.
10. Clients participating in tours or other activities organized by Tour Operator do so at their own risk. Client bookings are accepted on the understanding by the client that certain risks exist as an inherent part of travel in Israel, the West Bank, Jordan and Egypt, and clients undertake Tour Operator entirely at their own risk.
While Tour Operator takes every precaution to ensure the safety of clients, no responsibility can be accepted for any death, injury or loss that might occur to such clients, sustained from any causes whatsoever.
11. The client is aware that tours organized by Tour Operator enter areas where there is the possibility of heightened tensions and hostilities between population groups, and occasional hostilities, violence, abductions and armed conflict may occur.
12. The client is aware that participation in tours organized by Tour Operator may expose them to harm, or hostile activities that may adversely affect transportation, medical care, and the quality of food and water.
13. The client and his/her dependents, heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, hereby indemnify and hold blameless, Tour Operator, its members, employees, representatives and agents from any claims of any nature and from any liability for delay, loss, damage, injury, illness or death arising from any cause whatsoever out of events related to or occurring during a tour.
14. By participating in tours organized by Tour Operator the clients assumes all responsibility for any health related issues, physical or psychological, which may arise as a result of the tour.
15. Costs in respect of any accident or illness which, in the opinion of the authorities, requires medical attention, are the client’s liability.
16. The client assumes all personal and financial responsibility for any and all risks arising from participating in a tour, including, but not limited to the risks described above.
17. By registering for a tour the client releases, discharges, and agrees to hold harmless Click Tours, Tour Operator, it’s owners, employees, agents, tour operators, supporting organizations, and successors, from any and all liability, claims, demands, rights or causes of action, brought on the client’s behalf, or by or for any other person, or by the client’s heirs, executors, or assigns, for personal injury, illness, or death, or any other damages or loss of personal property which may occur en route to, during, returning home from, or as a result of the client’s participation in any tour or activity organized by Tour Operator, to the maximum extent permitted by any state, territory, district or country.
18. As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
18.1 you are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind,
18.2 you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
18.4 you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act,
18.6 i all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
18.7 Booking on this website and the rates displayed are valid for tourists holding International (non-Israeli) passports. Israeli credit card payment will be charged VAT.
18.8 Click Tours reserves the right to charge a credit card processing fee on all transactions. These fees will be calculated based on the following: Visa: 3% MasterCard: 3% and applied on top of the amount.
19.1 All the tours are conducted with an English tour guide.
19.2 Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
19.3 Separation from the group can result in being left behind and will be at customers expense.
19.4 Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourism buses, vans and vehicles.
19.5 Date of departure, pickup and drop off times and possible delays are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur.
19.6 Traveler, who will be late to the pickup, will be charged on a private transfer.
19.7 Special needs: baby chairs / Carriages / Wheelchairs – advanced notification required.
19.8 Daily tours, Multi -Day tours and Packages are not suitable for children under age of 4. You can order a private tour.
19.9 Rates are quoted in US dollars.
19.10 VIP class booking confirmations are subject to availability.
19.11 Rates do not include client’s meals, food and beverages. (unless otherwise specified in the tour details).
19.12 We accept no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings. Travelers are not covered by any insurance for the duration of the tour.
We cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to force of nature.
We may at our discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if we deem their conduct to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other travelers and we shall have no further liability for the carriage of such travelers.
19.13 All the services available for purchase on the Click Tours, such as tours, hotel bookings and shopping are provided by third party providers and operations and any enquiry or purchase comprises a contract between the user and the third party provider, not Click Tours.
19.14 Although we uses its reasonable endeavours to ensure reputable third party providers are used on the Site it accepts no liability arising from products or services supplied by such parties, and it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they check the relevant provider or operator’s terms and conditions before purchasing. All such sales are subject to the terms and conditions of the third party party provider.
The user is responsible for reviewing and accepting the terms and conditions of each third party provider before making a booking. Because the contract is made between the user and a third party provider, any questions or complaints should be made to the third party provider direct. To cancel or amend a booking, you must contact the third party provider direct.
20. Outside the borders of the State of Israel:
20.1 Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas.
20.2 Have a Valid Passport and landing card.
20.3 We require nationality passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, and expiry date for booking.
20.4 Border fees and tips are not included in the price ($65 special fee for crossing Israel – Jordan border for over – day tourists / $65 special fee for crossing Israel – Egypt border for over – day tourists
20.5 Border fees may change due to currency rates changes.
20.6 Border passing includes border control and customs.
20.7 Once across the border, the Egyptian / Jordanian company takes full responsibility for the tours.
20.8 Tours crossing the Egyptian and / or Jordanian border are subject to an Egyptian / Jordanian Government Tax, payable in US currency, at the borders.
20.9 There will be a 100% cancellation fee for cancellations made 60 days or less prior to departure.
20.10 The deposit of 25% is non-refundable anyway.
20.11 In case of border crossing issues or exit deny, the customer will have full responsibility and 100% cancellation fees.
21. Cancellation Policy & Fees
21.1 Cancellations must be approved by us in writing. Unapproved cancellations will be treated as NO SHOWS!
21.2 Less than 60 Days prior to departure – 100% of the rate will be charged.
21.3 Day of departure or NO SHOW - 100% of the rate will be charged.
21.4 The deposit of 25% is non-refundable anyway.
22. Hotels, Trips & Other Services
22.1 There are no refunds for no show or unused services.
- High & Peak Season: (August, Jewish holidays and Christmas/New Year) Services can be cancelled with no penalties up to 80 days prior to expected start of services.
- Less than 80 Days prior to departure – 100% of the rate will be charged.
22.2 The full amount will be paid at the time of booking. Once your reservation is completed, you will receive an order confirmation by email. Questions and requests for changes should be made through the contact us form or by e-mail to the company.
22.3 Special requests e.g. bed type, non-smoking room, connecting, etc. will be passed on to the relevant supplier, however they are not guaranteed unless specifically confirmed in writing by us.
22.4 Please note your name and details may not be registered with the hotel until 7-14 days prior to arrival.
22.5 Hotel check-in / check-out times
- Check in: 14:00 (2:00 P.M.)
- Check out: 12:00 (Noon)
- Check in on Saturdays and Holidays - 2 hours after sunset.
22.6 Israel does not have an official star rating system for hotels, therefore the hotels featured in our tours are presented as Tourist Class, First Class, Superior Class or Deluxe Class.
22.7 For hotel only reservations, the star ratings shown are the approximate equivalent standards of the Israeli tourism market.
22.8 Since there are no official hotel ratings in Israel, please note that the hotel categories are for indication only.
23.1 All rates are shown in U.S Dollars (US$).
23.2 Rates are valid ONLY for tourists holding a foreign passport, and NOT for Israeli citizens.
23.3 A "Tourist" is a person who entered Israel on a foreign passport and his/her passport was stamped with Visa class B1, B2 or B3. All other persons entering Israel including those with dual citizenship, one of which is Israeli, are subject to 17% V.A.T.
24.1. The client agrees to be bound by the aforementioned terms and conditions.
24.2. The client has read the foregoing and agrees voluntarily to all the Terms. The client stipulates that he/she is of sound mind, and acting on his/her own free will and without coercion or duress, agrees to the assumption of risk and waiver of liability. The client agrees that he/she is not relying on any oral or written representations or statements by Tour Operator or their representatives, including brochures and the Tour Operator website.
24.3. The client stipulates that he/she is over eighteen years of age, or is a parent or legal guardian for a minor participating in a tour, and has read and understood all the terms, conditions and waiver of liability.
24.4. The client understands that by clicking the box on the tour inquiry or registration form titled, ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’, these terms become a binding agreement.
24.5. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the client and Tour Operator and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications (whether electronic, oral or written) between you and us with respect to transactions facilitated by this web site.
24.6. No information about the client will be provided to a third party unless it is necessary for the operation of the tour. Your contact information may be provided to the tour operator or tour guide in order to facilitate communication.
24.7 Prices may change at any time until final confirmation of the reservation.
24.8 Please note: It has come to our attention that tourists entering Jordan through land borders from Israel, have had religious-oriented souvenirs (for example menorahs), confiscated at the border. We recommendation avoid any inconvenience. Please note that Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for the actions of the Jordanian authorities, which have also caused delays to the tour groups at the border and any other problem.
24.9 You are responsible for getting all the travel documents and visas you need for (and keeping to all laws, regulations, orders, demands and travel requirements of) countries you are flying from and to, and catching a connecting flight in. We will not be liable for the consequences of not getting all the travel documents and visas you need, or not keeping all relevant laws, regulations, orders, requirements and travel requirements. If the immigration authority of a country does not allow you to enter the country, you must pay any fines which that country's government or immigration authority charges. You also have to pay the cost of transporting you back to where you flew from or elsewhere. We will not refund costs related to any services you cannot use as a result of being refused entry.