Tel Aviv Highlights City Tour
Discover Tel Aviv on a tour from Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Netanya, or Herzliya, See the top sites easily by air-conditioned vehicle, with a guide for insight, Explore old Jaffa and the Diaspora Museum, admire the White City, and more, Relax with entry fees and convenient hotel Pick up and drop-off included.
Visit the Diaspora museum; Drive around the main streets of Tel-Aviv, center of business and entertainment of Israel; Also known as the “White City”, Tel-Aviv was declared by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage site for its Bauhaus style buildings. Stop at Rabin Square, place of assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. Continue to Old Jaffa, one of the oldest port cities in the world; Visit the ancient ruins and walk along the Artist’sQuarter. Visit Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv,built in 1887 and Nahalat Benyamin, the pedestrian mall of the city where you can enjoy live street music,arts, crafts and handmade jewelry. Next, stop at Sheinkin, the lively and colorful street specially known with the unique shops, café life and youthful ambiance.
Pickup Places and Prices
|From||Pick up time||Price|
|Sun S||Mon M||Tue T||Wed W||Thu T||Fri F||Sat S|
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 1 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification on the day of the tour
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services