Best of Athens Half Day Tour
Explore the dynamic contrasts of Athens through a captivating journey encompassing the city center and the ancient ruins of the Acropolis. Witness the grandeur of Syntagma Square’s state monuments and delve deeper into the rich history of the city at the Acropolis Museum, gaining insight into its ancient past.
✪ Enjoy a panoramic city tour, soaking in the sights of Athens
✪ Immerse yourself in the historic setting of the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games took place
✪ Explore the remains of the Acropolis
✪ Enhance your knowledge of Ancient Greece with a visit to the Acropolis Museum
What To Expect
Step back in time as you venture to the Panathenaic Stadium, the historic venue that hosted the inaugural Olympic Games of the modern era. Meander past the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch to catch a glimpse of the Greek Parliament building and the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier.
Marvel at the venerable structures of the old Academy, Athens University, and the National Library, situated on Syntagma Square.
Next, head to the Acropolis to delve into the renowned monuments of Ancient Greece, steeped in classical grandeur. Wander through the monumental gate of the Propylaea, behold the Temple of Athena Nike, and stand in awe before the iconic Parthenon, immersing yourself in the rich history of the city at the state-of-the-art Acropolis Museum.
Know Before You Go
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Meeting point: Meet at the corner of Leoforos Vasilis Amalias and Souri Street
- The voucher will be emailed to you. Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages
- Not suitable for Wheelchair users & People with mobility impairments
- The daily tours schedule is subject to change
• Up to 72 hours before the start time of the trip, You forfeit 5% of the tour cost
• If you cancel less than 72 hours before the start time of the trip or do not show up, You forfeit 100% of the tour cost