Nazareth and the Golan Heights - 2 Days
On this 2 day tour to Nazareth and the Golan Heights, you can expect to find some truly beautiful scenery, locations as mentioned within the bible and the hometown of Jesus. We'll see Christian sites along side the Sea of Galilee, including the Mount of Beatitues and Capernaum. We'll visit two iconic churches, the Church of Annunciation and St Joseph's Church. We'll visit the Golan Heights, taking in the stunning scenery on our way to the now excavated Talmudic village in Katzrin. We'll stand on Mount Bental, the site of the Syrian fortifications where we'll also see some views across the border over into Syria.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees
- 2 fully guided tour days with a local qualified and licensed tour guide
- 1 night accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance.
- Lunch, dinner, drinks.
- Any item, product or service not specifically listed under “Inclusions”.
- Optional: Dinners in your hotel, with extra charge.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Passengers should arrange their own travel , luggage and health insurance.
- Click Tours Israel will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure.
- Final sequence of tour days will appear in your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Tours are conducted in English only.
Accommodations Classes and Prices
|Tourist Class||USD $318|
Nof Tavor Hotel, 1 Night
- The price shown is per person in double room.
Prices and availability subject to change.
- Cancellation fee of 20% charged for notification up to 14 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification up to 7 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 3 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees