Nazareth and Caesarea Tour - 2 Days
Over the two days, this tour covers some of the northern part of Israel including Caesarea, the Crusader city of Acre and of course, Nazareth. We'll tour Caesarea, the ancient port city dating back to the Roman times. We'll see the Baha'i Gardens and the beautiful sea caverns of Rosh HaNikra. The sites in Acre are something to behold, which we'll make sure there's time to do before heading to Nazareth to the Church of Annunciation. At the Sea of Galilee, we'll visit various Christian landmarks such as the Capernaum before reaching our final stop at the Yardenit, where as Jesus was, you can be baptized within the waters of the River Jordan.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees
- 2 fully guided tour days with a local qualified and licensed tour guide
- 1 night accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance.
- Lunch, dinner, drinks.
- Any item, product or service not specifically listed under “Inclusions”.
- Optional: Dinners in your hotel, with extra charge.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Passengers should arrange their own travel , luggage and health insurance.
- Click Tours Israel will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure.
- Final sequence of tour days will appear in your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Tours are conducted in English only.
Accommodations Classes and Prices
|Tourist Class||USD $308|
Nof Tavor Hotel, 1 Night
- The price shown is per person in double room.
Prices and availability subject to change.
- Cancellation fee of 20% charged for notification up to 14 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification up to 7 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 3 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees