Milan & Lake Como Private Experience
Experience the best of Milan and Lake Como on this unforgettable 4-day tour. Start your adventure with a guided walking tour of Milan’s must-see landmarks, including the majestic Duomo Cathedral and the historic Scala Opera House. Enjoy free time to explore the city at your own pace. Then, escape to the picturesque Lake Como area, where you’ll visit the stunning Villa Balbianello and the charming town of Bellagio. Take in the breathtaking alpine vistas and explore the town’s world-class shops and architecture. With private transportation and expert guides, this tour is the perfect way to discover the beauty and history of Northern Italy.
Upon your arrival at the Malpensa airport, our driver will be there to welcome you and transport you to your hotel. You will be spending the night in Milan, ready to start your exciting adventure the following day.
Begin your day with a breakfast at your hotel before embarking on a memorable adventure around the city. At 9:30 AM, your personal English-speaking guide will meet you in the lobby to take you on a walking tour of the city. You’ll explore a number of fascinating locations, including the renowned Duomo, Sforza Castle, Colonne di San Lorenzo, and Scala Opera House. You won’t want to miss the chance to visit the stunning Duomo Cathedral, the largest church in all of Italy, which is conveniently located near your hotel. Take a stroll through the 19th-century glass vaulted shopping arcade, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, where you’ll find fashionable shops and cafes. At the end of the gallery, you’ll come across Milan’s world-famous opera house, La Scala Theatre, which has hosted some of the most iconic musicians and opera singers of all time, like Pavarotti, Maria Callas, and Giuseppe Verdi. In the afternoon, you’ll have free time to explore at your own pace. Spend the night in Milan.
Are you ready for a relaxing day in the beautiful Lake Como area? Starting with breakfast at your centrally located hotel, our driver will pick you up and take you on a scenic one-hour drive along the panoramic lake road SS 340 until you reach your first tour stop, Villa Balbianello.
Villa Balbianello is a stunning property that was last owned by the Italian explorer and philanthropist Guido Monzino. The villa now houses a museum of Monzino’s expeditions, including many art masterpieces from his collection. It was also used as a movie set for James Bond: Casino Royale and Star Wars: Episode II films.
Lake Como, the third-largest lake in Europe, is encompassed by breathtaking alpine vistas and charming villages, renowned for their quality silk production.
After exploring Villa Balbianello, you will proceed with a car-ferry ride to Bellagio, one of the most famous towns on the lake. You will have some free time in town to enjoy the stunning panorama, shop at world-class stores, and admire the centuries-old architecture.
In the afternoon, your private driver will take you back to your hotel in Milan. Please note that a moderate amount of walking (15 min) is involved to and from the car parking to Villa Balbianello.
It’s time to say goodbye to Milan, but not before enjoying a delightful breakfast at your hotel. Our driver will be waiting for you to take you to the airport for your departure. This concludes our services.
We use a variety of hotels in each destination, so you may stay in a hotel different to that listed here. Hotels are selected closer to departure date; you will receive a confirmed list prior to your departure date.
3 Nights hotel accommodation in Milan 4 Star Hotel
- Start your adventure in Milan with a warm welcome from our driver at Malpensa airport, who will transport you to your hotel
- Explore Milan’s iconic landmarks on a walking tour with a personal English-speaking guide, including the awe-inspiring Duomo Cathedral, Sforza Castle, Colonne di San Lorenzo, and Scala Opera House.
Immerse yourself in luxury shopping and fine dining at the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Experience the glamour of La Scala Theatre, where legendary opera singers like Pavarotti and Maria Callas once performed
- Take a scenic one-hour drive to Lake Como, one of the most beautiful places in Italy, and visit the stunning Villa Balbianello, a historic property with a museum and film set for James Bond and Star Wars movies
- Enjoy a car-ferry ride to Bellagio, one of the most famous towns on the lake
- Transfer in from airport Malpensa to the hotel
- Transfer out from your hotel to airport Malpensa
International flights are not included
Insurance is not included
- Pre & Post Tour Accommodation
- Optional Experiences
- City Tax to be paid locally
- Drinks on meals
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Personal Expenses
- Item, product or service not specifically listed under Included