Judean Hills and Beit Gubrin Private Tour
This is a private jeep tour with professional guide through the Judean Desert. Your day will start at the Inn of the Good Samaritan. Next you will stop at a viewpoint with aspects across the region. From here you can view the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Transfer to Jeeps and let the fun begin. Descend deep into the desert and enjoy its landscape up close. Explore the Metsuke Dragot, and the caves around the Murabat Wadi, believed to be where the rebels hid during the Bar Kochba revolt. Drive to Michvar, a breathtaking landscape between two cliffs, and then onto Mount Hassason for another observation point. Take a short break making herbal teas and finally stop for lunch and a swim at the Dead Sea. Enjoy floating in the waters and covering your body in the mineral rich muds. From here, return to your hotel, exhilarated but relaxed.
Sites During the Tour:
- Beit Guvrin - Maresha National Park;
- Beit Gubrin - Roman Theater;
- Bell Cave.
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- A fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by a new air-conditioned private car
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
|FROM||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.