Greece Guided Tours and Vacation Packages
Experience the beauty and history of Greece with our tours. From the ancient civilization of the Acropolis to the idyllic island paradises of the Aegean Sea, our tours offer the chance to discover the rich culture of Greece at every turn. Walk in the footsteps of mythical heroes and explore the ancient ruins of Delphi, Olympia, and Meteora with an expert, English-speaking guide. Or, sail the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea and visit popular islands such as Santorini and Mykonos.
Our tours offer the best of Greece, with the opportunity to see the country through the eyes of the locals and find authentic experiences off the beaten track. Our range of escorted tours includes both land-based cultural trips and semi-independent sailing holidays, with the option to combine the two for an unforgettable holiday. All of our trips begin in the charming capital city of Athens, and we also offer a short city breaks for those with limited time.
From the moment you book your tour to your return home, you can expect exceptional service and a stress-free holiday. We take care of all the planning and logistics, so you can focus on making the most of your time in Greece. Whether you’re interested in immersing yourself in the history and culture of the country or simply relaxing on its beautiful beaches, our tours offer something for everyone. Book your group tour of Greece with confidence and return home with a lifetime of memories and new friends.
Here are some of the top destinations you won’t want to miss on your trip to Greece:
- Athens – The Greek capital is home to the iconic Acropolis, as well as the charming Plaka district and the Panathenaic Stadium.
- Santorini – This famous Greek island is known for its active volcano, breathtaking sunsets, and picturesque whitewashed towns of Oia and Fira. Visitors can enjoy scenic walks, boat trips, and black sandy beaches.
- Meteora – This unique destination features historic monasteries perched atop towering columns of rock, protected by UNESCO and open to visitors who are willing to climb.
- Delphi – An important archaeological site in Greece, the Delphi Sanctuary was considered by the Ancient Greeks to be the center of the world. It is a collection of ancient ruins and is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Mykonos – This island is known for its lively nightlife and beautiful beaches, making it a popular destination for beach-goers and party-goers alike.
- Olympia – The birthplace of the Olympic Games, Olympia is filled with historical significance and boasts the Temple of Zeus, which once housed one of the original Seven Wonders of the World. Today, the site is home to a variety of ancient ruins.
Experience some of Greece iconic destinations and highlights on one of our tours. Look forward to an unforgettable adventure.