We understand the COVID-19 pandemic is causing uncertainty for your travel plans. We want you to know that the wellbeing of our guests and our teams has always been – and will always be – our first priority.
As challenging as this current situation is, we know it will not last forever and we will get through it together.
We have implemented thorough social distancing, hygiene and sanitation procedures to ensure your comfort, health, and safety during the tour with us.
Here’s everything you need to know about our upcoming tours:
- Our safe and comfortable buses are cleaned and sanitized before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Our staff, guides and drivers will undergo a routine temperature check at the start of every working day, and are fully trained on hygiene protocols and social distancing procedures to make sure our guests feel safe travelling with us.
- Customers boarding our buses will undergo a routine temperature check before the start of the tour.
- Travellers should bring their own face masks for use throughout the journey as well as spares.
- We will be liaising with various attractions to ensure they adhere to government guidelines giving clients an extra comfort and will be splitting customers into smaller groups whilst visiting the attractions taking social distancing into consideration.
Along with the measures above, we ask our travellers to take personal responsibility for their own well-being and safety. Wash your hands regularly, keep your distance, and be prepared with masks, sanitiser and any other personal protection equipment you may require.
Our team is regularly reviewing government tourism and travel updates and ensuring our tours run in accordance with these regulations.
For more information on our elevated health and safety protocols, please contact us. For any of your pre-tour or post-tour queries, our excellent Customer Service team is available to help.