Christmas Eve in Jerusalem & midnight mass in Bethlehem
This Christmas Eve tour takes you to Jerusalem. First stop is on the Mount of Olives to enjoy views across the Old City. Jerusalem’s Old City offers the Garden of Gethsemane, a tour of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the site of Calvary, the tomb of Jesus’s burial and other sacred sites. We will drive through modern-day Jerusalem where you can pass in the sites of the Israeli Knesset and Israel Museum before heading for Bethlehem. After arriving at Bethlehem’s Manger Square, we will indulge in the festivities of a Christmas Eve dinner. Midnight Mass in the Church Nativity or joining Christians across the world in Manger Square to watch Christmas Eve Midnight Mass on outdoor screens.
This Christmas Eve Bethlehem tour is held once a year, providing transportation, tour guides, entrance fees, Christmas Eve dinner, and Holy Mass for one inclusive price.
This tour starts in Jerusalem as we stand on the Mount of Olives overlooking the Old City and the golden Dome of the Rock. Upon descending, we will pass the Garden of Gethsemane, the place where Jesus was arrested after he came to pray at the Last Supper. We will enter the Old City of Jerusalem and make our way to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher that surrounds the last Station of the Cross. This is where Jesus died on the cross and placed in his burial tomb. To protect these sites, the Sepulchre was built in 326 AD to protect these sites. Opportunities to see the Rock of Calvary, the Stone of Unction, and Jesus’ tomb. We will leave Jerusalem’s Old City and travel to modern-day Jerusalem. Viewing of the Israel Museum, Shine of the Book, and Knesset will be possible. Our next stop will be at the Hill of Evil Counsel with breathtaking views of Jerusalem at night. You will feel the Christmas spirit when arriving in Bethlehem as you see the festive lights and decorations. A quick stop for refreshments before arriving in Manger Square. Christmas Eve dinner will be served as we approach the highlight of the evening. Midnight Mass will be given in Manger Square; an unforgettable experience. After Mass, the tour will depart from Bethlehem originating to the original pick up points. This is one magical tour you don’t want to miss.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- A festive Christmas dinner in Bethlehem
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Insurance of any kind
- Guaranteed departure
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Warm clothes strongly recommended
- Passport compulsory
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
- Meeting point of departure from Bethlehem will be set by guide.(Approx 02:00 am)
• Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance.
• Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 1 days in advance.
• Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification on the day of the tour.
• Non Show - 100% Cancellation fees.