Bethlehem and Jericho Private Tour
The private tour of Bethlehem and Jericho will allow you to experience some of the most Holy sites in all of Israel. As you journey through Bethlehem, you will take an enlightening walk from the Manger Square, the Church of Nativity and finally arriving at the Grotto where Jesus’ body was entombed. You will have the experience of a lifetime to visit sites you’ve only dreamt about, such as a visit to Shepherd’s Field where Mary fed Jesus near the Milk Grotto and the very place that the angels first excitedly proclaimed Christ’s birth. As you gaze upon the incredible and vast Judean Desert, your eyes will be delighted by the sights of the Monastery of Saint George and Wadi Kelt as you pass by the Inn of the Good Samaritan.
The journey will conclude in Jericho, which was made famous by Joshua’s defeat over the city. Ancient sights will delight in this magical location as you experience the crumbing Canaanite city walls and the impressive Sycamore tree that, once climbed, offered Zacchaeus a birds-eye view of Jesus, Mount Temptation and the glorious mound of Ancient Jericho.
Experience King David’s hometown and the birthplace of Jesus as you embark upon an unforgettable private tour of Bethlehem and Jericho. You will receive excellent service as an air-conditioned private car picks you up at your hotel or private address and your own personal guide will take you to your first destination of Bethlehem. Here you will walk through history as you pass through Manger square on onward to the Church of Nativity. From there you will visit the solemn grotto which once held the body of Jesus Christ. You will have the chance to visit many places of worship along the way, such as the Greek Church, the Church of Saint Catherine and the Armenian Church. Our walking tour through history will continue to the Milk Grotto where baby Jesus was fed by Mary and through Shepherd’s Fields. On our way to the Judean Desert, we will pass by the Inn of the Good Samaritan. Here you can appreciate views of the Monastery of Saint George and Wadi Kelt. Once you arrive at the Judean Desert, you will be awe-struck by the vast beautiful landscape similar to that of the surface of the moon. We will then leave sea-level and descend into the lowest and oldest city in the world, Jericho. You’ll observe the ancient Canaanite walls, crumbling though the passing of time, as you are told the story of Joshua’s defeat over the city. The penultimate stop will be the incredible Sycamore tree that was once climbed by Zaccheus to have a better vantage point for viewing Jesus. Before we conclude the tour, we will stop where 25 ancient cities have been discovered upon the mound of Ancient Jericho and an amazing last impression of Mt. Temptation.
Pickup Places and Prices
|From||Up to 3 persons||Up to 6 persons||Up to 10 persons|
|Sun S||Mon M||Tue T||Wed W||Thu T||Fri F||Sat S|
- Fully qualified and licensed private tour guide
- Transport by new air-conditioned private car
- Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Parking and toll roads
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $135 applies
- Visit in Bethlehem may require a change of vehicle as well as a local Palestinian guide
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Recommended comfortable walking shoes and water
- Passport compulsory
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 2 days in advance
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less then 1 days.
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees
Why Click Tours?
- Quality tours led by expert tour leaders
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Quality & value for your money
- Friendly Customer Service & Your Own Travel Advisor
- Flexible tour options
- Wide Range of Services